Education is personal. It is a process of self-discovery as much as it is discovery about the world and how it works. We all learn at our own pace, in our own way.
We honour the unique experiences, cultures, viewpoints and talents that make up each one of our students, staff and community members. Our strength lies in the diversity of these traits; our programs are designed to support the well-being of all students and staff.
- The DSBN honours student voice – we want to understand your thoughts, viewpoints and experiences
- Acknowledging the value of the individual lies at the core of our beliefs
- We respect all cultures, backgrounds and beliefs
- Your mental health and well-being are important to us
- We strive for a safe and healthy work/learning environment for all