Education Consulting Partnerships
Canadian International School Vietnam – 2009-2014
The District School Board of Niagara (DSBN) provided education consulting services for the set-up and operation of a K-12 international school in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam offering the Ontario curriculum.
Consulting services included assistance with curriculum implementation, course timetabling, Ontario-certified teacher and administrator recommendations, educational resources, e-learning and school inspections for quality control. Click here for an overview.
Inquiries about this type of partnership may be directed to the International Education Coordinator at the DSBN at email@example.com
The District School Board of Niagara (DSBN) has entered into the following Sister-school partnerships. These projects allow for student and teacher exchanges, curriculum sharing, and reciprocal delegation visits.
- Grapeview Elementary School is partnered with Zhangjiagang Jiyanghu Experimental School, Zhangjiagang, China
- Lincoln Centennial Elementary School is partnered with Zhangjiagang Liangfeng Secondary School, Zhangjiagang, China
- Westlane Secondary School is partnered with No. 2 High School of Anshun, Anshun, China
- Governor Simcoe Secondary School is partnered with Hangzhou Caihe Experimental Middle School, Hangzhou, China
- Welland Centennial Secondary School is partnered with Jiaxing Nanhu Experimental Middle School, Jiaxing, China
- Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School is partnered with Guangzhou Lucui Modern Experimental Middle School in Guangzhou, China
Inquiries about these partnerships may be directed to the International Education Coordinator at the DSBN at firstname.lastname@example.org