Here are the three simple steps to get you started with our Day School!!
- View our course offerings - CLICK HERE!
- Book an appointment to speak with the guidance counselor - CLICK HERE!
- Fill out and submit the registration form - CLICK HERE!
- Please check your emails to receive updates regarding your start date.
Lifetime Learning Centre's Mission Statement
Lifetime Learning Centre provides a growth-focused, safe and supportive environment to empower adult and lifelong learners to achieve personal, academic and employment potential, including credit achievement, facilitated by Ontario Certified Teachers.
What Does This Program Offer?
The Lifetime Learning Centre allows adult students to attend school during the day. Students can attend a daily class and learn in a structured environment with the ability to talk with teachers and classmates on a daily basis. Adult students will be able to finish their High School diploma, improve marks for College, learn skills to improve their career, or learn new skills in a general interest program. Our quality programming is tuition-free, taught by Ontario certified teachers, and offered in a modern facility with up-to-date computer hardware and software.
A High School Diploma May Be Closer Than You Think
The Lifetime Learning Centre will work with students to create an custom plan to help them reach their goal. Follow our simple 3 step process to get you started with your goal today! All courses at the LLC earn credits towards your high school diploma.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION TODAY!
Who Should Take This Program?
You should take this program if you:
- Are 18 or older and been out of school for more than a year.
- Are able to attend classes daily (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12:45 p.m).
Why Should You Attend Lifetime Learning Centre?
At the Lifetime Learning Centre, you'll be able to:
- Complete your high school diploma
- Improve your grades for College applications
- Learn computer skills and earn a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certificate.
- Become a Personal Support Worker with our PSW Certificate Program.
Do I need to attend a Guidance session?
Who teaches the courses at the Lifetime Learning Centre?
How can I get a copy of my transcript asap?
What is the history behind the Lifetime Learning Centre?