International Education

International Education  

Before Arriving in Canada

Students interested in studying in Canada should first contact the District School Board of Niagara to request a Letter of Acceptance (see link below). The Letter of Acceptance is then used by students to apply for a Study Permit at the Canadian Embassy in their home country. A Study Permit must be obtained before leaving the home country to come to Canada.

Upon Arrival in Canada

Upon arrival in Canada, international students must make an appointment with International Admissions to present their paper work and visit the Welcome Centre to receive a language and math assessment.

All international students must present the following documentation at time of enrollment: 

  • Custodial documents from parents in home country and Canadian guardian for all students 18 years and younger (if parents are not in Canada) check 
  • Study permit check 
  • Valid passport check 
  • Canadian Health Insurance check 
  • Immunization records check 
  • Tuition fees check 
  • Previous School transcripts, if available check 

For more information about programs, applications, and tuition fees,
please visit the official International Education page