What Does The PSW Program Offer?
Personal Support Workers are in high demand! After finishing the PSW program, students will be able to work in a variety of settings, such as long-term care homes, hospitals and retirement homes, supportive living, and home care environments. Are you ready to enter this rewarding career? Contact us today!
• Complete your certificate in 6 to 10 months
• Daytime, evening and weekend class options
• Placements in a variety of settings, such as long-term care, homecare, retirement living, adult day programs, schools, and more
• Clinical placements are 6am-2pm anywhere in the Niagara Region
• Community and Consolidated placements are full-time hours; variable shifts
What does it means to be a PSW?
I misplaced my certificate. How can I receive a new one? or my Transcript?