TRANSCRIPT / DIPLOMA / PROOF OF EDUCATION IN ENGLISH LETTER / ONTARIO STUDENT RECORD (OSR) REQUESTS
This webpage is to assist requesters on the process to follow in accessing a variety of documents. For requests made by current students, students who have been out of school for LESS THAN FIVE YEARS, and for INACTIVE students that have been out of school for FIVE YEARS OR MORE please follow the links below.
- Ordering a Transcript or Diploma
- Requesting a Proof of Education in English Letter
- Requesting a copy of your Ontario Student Record (OSR)
- Records Centre Hours of Operation
- Address / Map / Contact Information
Parents requesting Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) letters must make a written request to the school currently attended by their child(ren). The school will provide registration and residency information in a letter for CRA purposes. If the student is no longer attending a DSBN school, the parent must contact the Area Superintendent’s office for the applicable school to prepare the CRA letter.