Become a Service Provider/Agent
An International Education Service Provider (Agent) for the DSBN is defined as an organization/company in Canada or another country that is approved by DSBN to provide referrals of international students.
To become an International Education Service Provider (Agent) for the DSBN, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a business licence for a registered business in Canada or another country and be able to provide proof of licence.
- If a registered business in Canada that provides hands-on services to students while in Canada (i.e. custodianship, airport transfers, organizing after-school activities and day excursions, etc.), must provide proof of liability insurance of at least CAD $2,000,000.
- Cannot be an individual who does not have a business licence.
- Having at least one year of experience successfully referring students to study in Canada is preferred.
- Request a Service Provider Application Form from the International Education Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org, Complete and submit the Service Provider Application Form
- Application will be reviewed and, if accepted, a Service Provider Agreement will be entered into for a 2-year period with optional extensions made by mutual consent.