effective on September 1, 2019
Tuition Fee Refund Policy
COVID-19 Registration - Tuition Deferral / Refund Policy for September 2020 Entry
payment Make a Payment
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS – Using GlobalPay for Students
International Student Fees should be paid using District School Board of Niagara’s international payments platform: WU® GlobalPay for Students. This fast and reliable service allows you to pay in your local currency using a range of local online payment options or bank transfer.
How it works:
- Select the country you are paying from, level of study (Elementary or Secondary), and how much you need to pay in CAD
- Choose your preferred method of payment
- Enter your payment and payer details
- Process the payment:
If you pay via bank transfer: using the payment instructions, make the payment through your bank online, at a branch or via phone. For bank transfer in China, you will be redirected to the Geoswift website.
If you pay via online options: at the end of the process, you will be redirected to the partner website; Geoswift, Alipay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort etc.
- If the Student ID information is required on the payment site, please use your date of birth
- Once your payment is made, track it online or receive text or email updates
CANADIAN PAYMENTS – Payments made in Canadian currency from Canadian banks
Payments may be made through bank transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, money order, or debit card (for application fee only). Click here for details.